Significant changes over the last year in M&A has led to fresh thinking about how to drive growth in the region. IFLR Asia M&A Forum 2014 is designed for industry executives and professionals to review recent critical activities and preview the stories that will affect business over the coming year.
The opening panel will focus on take-privates looking at new deal structures, litigation trends and the advancement of transactions in China. The next morning session will focus on opportunities in natural resources, looking at the challenges involved in this sector.
During the conference there will be discussions on due diligence procedures, anti-corruption regimes and trends in Chinese outbound M&A activity. There will be opportunity to hear from Amarchand Mangaldas’s managing partner, Cyril Shroff about the latest movements in the India M&A focus panel.
Topics that will be covered on this two-day event include:
- How take-private transactions have advanced China’s M&A
- Opportunities in natural resources
- The next steps in private equity
- Asia anti-corruption regimes
- What’s in the pipeline for M&A in India
- Southeast Asia M&A trends
- Trends in China outbound
- Addressing deal completion risk
- Myanmar M&A in the pipeline
- Competition regime developments in APAC
Seats are strictly limited. REGISTER ONLINE NOW or contact Emerald Mou at email@example.com to reserve your seat.