The HKCCA Executive Committee is pleased to support once again the Asian Legal Business Hong Kong In-House Legal Summit 2016. Free passes will be available for In-House counsels, on a first-come first-serve basis.
Details are as follows.
Asian Legal Business (Thomson Reuters) is proud to present the Hong Kong In-House Legal Summit 2016 which gathers together over 200 in-house counsels, legal practitioners and industry experts to discuss recent regulatory changes, hot pressing legal issues and best practice solutions in HK and the region.
Date: Tuesday, 13th September 2016
Time: 9:00am- 5:30pm
Venue: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
Guest of Honour and Keynote Speaker
The Honourable Mr Justice Robert Tang Kwok Ching
Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal
Agenda at a Glance* :
- Keynote Address - In-House Lawyers & The Rule of Law
- Latest economic outlook and legal challenges as a result of China's changing economy status
- Recent updates and in-house responses to date on the Hong Kong Competition Law Ordinance
- Due diligence for anti-corruption and anti-bribery
- Cross-border data protection and privacy management
- Safeguarding your Intellectual Property rights
- Case studies of successful implementation M&A in Asia
- Cross-border dispute resolution and prevention
- Adoption of Fin(Legal) technologies in your business
* This is a working agenda. ALB reserves the right to amend the agenda and speakers at anytime
Complimentary passes are available for in-house legal counsels subject to first come first serve basis. If you are a law firm or legal services provider and would like to be involved in this event, please contact Amantha Chia at: email@example.com or reach her by phone at +65 6870 3917.
Register now at http://www.regonline.com/HK-IHLS2016%20 and get the latest regulatory and compliance updates to ensure success for your organisation in 2016.
For more information regarding this event, please visit http://www.legalbusinessonline.com/ihs/HK-IHLS2016 .