Terms and conditions
- Due to the limited places available, places will be allocated on a first–come first–served basis on the basis of payments received, subject to priority being given to those who apply to attend all programmes in Term 3.
- Confirmation of your booking will be sent by email after your payment is received. If requested, The Hong Kong Corporate Counsel Association Limited (we) shall send an invoice to you.
- No refunds or roll–over of fees to other events are available in any circumstances except where we have cancelled an event in which you will be refunded the registration fee for that event (note: if you have booked more than one event as part of a package, you will be refunded the pro rata amount for the cancelled event).
- You must be a member of The Hong Kong Corporate Counsel Association Limited at the time of booking and also at the time of attending the event.
- Any course materials will be distributed at or before the time of the event. Any course materials distributed in the event will only be available to those attending the event. We will not send you the course materials if you did not attend.
- We reserve the right to vary or cancel an event in any circumstances that we consider necessary. We accept no liability if, for whatever reason, the event does not take place.
- Fees may not be the same for each Term or programme and may be subject to change.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither we, any of the presenters (or the entities they represent) nor any sponsor(s) will be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect, in contract or tort or otherwise) related to or arising out of or in connection with any programme.
- We will apply for each event to be accredited with Continuing Professional Development points by the Hong Kong Law Society. We do not guarantee that any event will be accredited.