Latest Development of eDiscovery in Hong Kong
“The Hong Kong Judiciary is actively engaged in creating a pilot scheme for discovery and inspection of electronically stored documents in the Commercial List. The pilot scheme is expected to be implemented by way of a Practice Direction (PD) to be issued in the first quarter of 2014. Preparation of the PD is presently a work in progress.
The Asia Legal Big Data is an eDiscovery exchange event, we have prepared 3 streams to cover all aspect concerning Legal Big Data issues in Asia.
- Stream A : All topics are directly relevant to In-house, compliance and risk professionals
- Stream B: All topics are designed for law firms, government agencies and investigation professionals
- Stream C: Designed for IT, Information management and anti cyber-crime professionals
The emergence of the ‘Legal Big Data’ means that businesses now expect greater understanding from the consolidation of all of those sources of ESI including when responding to a dispute, investigation or regulatory review.
- LPO and Managed Review - What’s the Difference? Legal Technology - The new breed of attorneys.
- Collecting Evidence from China in US-Based Litigation
- Predictive coding is key weapon against big data costs
- Conducting Risk-based Anti-Bribery and Corruption Analytics for Internal Audit and Compliance
- Challenges of the Cloud, BYOD and Social Media from an eDiscovery Perspective
- The trifecta of e-discovery pitfalls for pharmaceutical and high-tech industry: high volume, trade secrets, and sensitive information.
- Learn how to analyse, cull, review, tag, and redact documents
- Developing a Legal Risk Model for Big
Volumes of Unstructured Data
- Cyber Crime: From script kiddies to Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)
- E-Discovery and Information Governance – What’s the Difference?
- CIO Series: IT Governance and Information Intelligence
- E-Discovery Collaboration: The Interplay Between In-House Counsel, IT, and Outside Counsel
- Investigation Fundamentals with Nuix 5
- Mr. Justice Mohan Bharwaney, Judge of the Court of First Instance of the High Court
- Kate Chan, Kroll Ontrack
- Menachem Hasofer, Partner, Mayer Brown JSM
- Jonathan Witts,Regional Head of Litigation,BNP Paribas- Asia-Pacific
- Barry Wong, Consillio
- Paul Taylor, Consillio
- Browning Marean, Senior Counsel DLA Piper's
- Stuart Clarke, Director of Investigation Services, Nuix
- Richard Kershaw, FTI Technology
- Chris Dale, eDisclosure Information Project
- Denis Brock, Partner, King & Wood Mallesons
- Scott Warren, Head of Japan, Epiq Systems
- Celeste Kemper,Director, Document Review Services Asia, Epiq Systems
- Tamir Sigal, RSD Information Governance Solutions.
- Barclay T. Blair
- Micky Lo, Head of Information Risk Management APAC, Bank of New York Mellon
- Alan Watkins, Symantec
- Torsten Duwenhorst, China Forensic Technology and Discovery Services Leader, Ernst & Young Advisory Services Ltd
- Andrew Dale, Partner, Orrick
- Amanda Beattie,Partner, King & Wood Mallesons
- Dave Graham, Senior Solutions Manager (APAC)
- Steve Couling, Kcura
Enquiries and Support: +852 68019775
Tel: +852-3978-9999 Fax: +852-3585-7299 Email: email@example.com
Address: Unit A-B, 10/F, Casey Building, 38 Lok Ku Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong