Individual/Overseas Membership Information
Please see our Membership FAQs.
Individual/Overseas Membership Terms and Conditions
1. I apply for membership of HKCCA for the current membership year ending 31 August. However, I understand that applications made in the month of August each year will automatically be processed as an application for the next membership year commencing 1 September.
2. I declare that the information I am providing in support of this application is true and correct.
3. I declare that I meet the eligibility criteria set out above, and that I will keep my membership details up to date. Click here to see Individual Eligibility criteria
4. If I am applying for Overseas Membership of HKCCA, I declare that I am based outside of Hong Kong.
5. If HKCCA decides to admit me to membership, I undertake to abide by the Memorandum and Articles of Association of HKCCA (and any alteration or amendment to it) and to comply with such rules made under it.
6. I shall make payment of the relevant Membership Fee within 2 weeks of this application. Membership Fee is not refundable, even if you move out of an in-house role and are no longer eligible for membership.
7. I understand that HKCCA compiles a Members Directory based on information provided by members and that members providing relevant information are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. I agree that HKCCA, its ExCo and the Secretariat shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the Members Directory. HKCCA reserves the right to edit or remove any information in the Members Directory which, at its absolute discretion, it views as erroneous, misleading or inaccurate in any respect. The information contained in the Members Directory should not be construed as an endorsement of any member, company, or individual.
8. By applying for membership, I consent to having details of my name, organisation, job title, email address and contact numbers made available in the Members Directory in the members’ only section of the HKCCA website and/or to vendors selected by the HKCCA who provide products and services to the association community.
Privacy Collection Statement
The data collected from you will be processed, kept and used by the Association for purposes related to the Association's activities. It may be disclosed to other members and third parties in connection with such purposes.
The Association may not be able to consider and process your membership without the data. You may access and correct your data at any time by logging in to your Profile in the Members' Area.